|« ALL AMERICA NEEDS TO SEE THIS! OBAMA'S DRONE WAR ON WOMEN AND CHILDREN!||They Took Our Jobs - Immigration Stories You Are Not Supposed to Hear H-1B H-2B Visas »|
What are the greatest dangers that the American people face today and impede the goal of a free society? There are five.
1. The continuous attack on our civil liberties which threatens the rule of law and our ability to resist the onrush of tyranny.
2. Violent anti-Americanism that has engulfed the world. Because the phenomenon of "blow-back" is not understood or denied, our foreign policy is destined to keep us involved in many wars that we have no business being in. National bankruptcy and a greater threat to our national security will result.
3. The ease in which we go to war, without a declaration by Congress, but accepting international authority from the UN or NATO even for preemptive wars, otherwise known as aggression.
4. A financial political crisis as a consequence of excessive debt, unfunded liabilities, spending, bailouts, and gross discrepancy in wealth distribution going from the middle class to the rich. The danger of central economic planning, by the Federal Reserve must be understood.
5. World government taking over local and US sovereignty by getting involved in the issues of war, welfare, trade, banking, a world currency, taxes, property ownership, and private ownership of guns.
Ron Paul's Farewell Speech to Congress 11/14/12 adress
Your donation helps provide a place for people to speak out.
Not tax deductible. email@example.com
|Search the Site||Search the Internet|
|<< <||> >>|
| Thepeoplesvoice.org is
conducting a fund drive. We need your help. This is one of a
handful of sites that provides people with a place to speak out. We
post news, videos, take action issues, book reviews, past news items, and
send out a weekly newsletter. We have no agenda, no special interest. We are dedicated to positive change through an informed
public. If you find the contents of the site useful and entertaining please consider making a
(Not tax deductible)